THE VR CONCEPT TOUR IS AT PEOPLE'S PARK TAVERN
Virtual Reality has arrived – come and try the future with the world’s most advanced VR entertainment system!
Rated 5 stars across the board, The VR Concept is coming to People's Park Tavern for one weekend only. With 1000s of happy customers already raving about it, book now to enjoy an evening like no other!
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Your £5 ticket gets you a 5 minute turn on VR plus a free Red Bull cocktail/mocktail.
When you arrive, you must book a slot to play. This must be at least three hours before closing. If you don't, we can't guarantee you'll get a turn.
VR hours are:
Please arrive 5 minutes early for your briefing and to choose your games. Show your ticket to get direct entry upstairs in the pub in case there is a queue.
AUDIOSHIELD [ALL AGES 6+] [1 PLAYER]
Block the beats! AudioShield puts you at the point of impact for every hit in your songs. Block incoming orbs with your shields and feel the music. Compete with your friends for the top score of the day.
XORTEX [ALL AGES 6+] [1 PLAYER]
Relive the golden era of gaming -- only this time, it's all around you. Awesome retro fun blasting enemies from your flying drone ship.
BOMBU! [ALL AGES 6+] [2 PLAYERS]
Bomb U! is a Player Vs Player action game. Look and walk around your platform and pick up bombs. Throw them to destroy enemy's ground and win the game. If you come in a group we can organize a mini-tournament to find who is the most-skilled bomber.
THE BROOKHAVEN EXPERIMENT [18+] [1 PLAYER]
Zombies! Trapped in a storm drain with only a flashlight and a pistol, how long can you survive the zombie onslaught? The classic VR experience is terrifying and exciting – you’ve never tried anything like it.
CAN I WEAR GLASSES?
– Yes, glasses are no problem. The headset is focused around 2m distance, so if you can see that without glasses you won’t even need them in VR.
WHAT ARE THE AGE RESTRICTIONS?
- Some games are only suitable for 13+ or 18+ due to the content. Please see game list for details. The pub allows under 18's in until 7pm as long as they are supervised.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
– Most clothing is fine. High heels might be a problem for more active games.
I’M RUBBISH AT VIDEO GAMES – WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO HAVE FUN?
– Absolutely. We’ve carefully selected games for all abilities. VR is much easier than normal video games to pick up since you mainly just move your arms around. If you can pick up a cup of tea in the real world you’ll be fine.
CAN I BUY A TICKET WHEN I GET THERE?
– Yes, tickets are £5 each per turn and we accept mobile, card and cash payments.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR THE VR CONCEPT
“Amazing 2 player. I'll be going again soon.” – Lucy, London
“Great experience, nice, friendly and helpful staff will definitely come back again :)” – Kalina, London
“Fantastic fun! Throw sticks for robotic dogs, fire arrows at people storming your castle and scare yourself to death fighting zombies all in one eve?! Lovely friendly welcome. Will be back!” – Celia, London
“The virtual reality was amazing, most beautiful thing ever. And the zombies are super scary. I recommend it to anyone” – Toby, London
“This is the most fun date night ever! If you've never done VR you will be in for a huge treat. The instructor was super patient and made you feel at ease. We'll definitely be coming back ASAP, can't recommend enough!” – Claudia, London