The VR Concept is looking for passionate people to come and join in as we expand our business. Join us as we bring our unique in-pub virtual reality experience to new venues all over the UK.
If you think you're a good fit, email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VR Attendant's job is to give every customer an incredible experience at our VR booth while ensuring their safety. This includes:
- Safety and equipment checks at the start and end of the shift
- Drawing in customers from the pub
- Explaining how the game works & taking payments
- Showing customers how to use the equipment safely
- Marshalling the booth and stepping in if anyone is experiencing difficulty
- Keeping track of customer's time slots
- Problem solving
The job is shift work during the evenings (6-11pm) and at weekends (12pm-2am). It includes full training on all of the equipment and a lot of opportunities for personal development over the coming expansion.
Up to 38hrs/week
London - Acton, Elephant & Castle and Clapham Junction
Brighton - Central Location, London Road